1. My new meal plan and new workout program started yesterday! Very excited for the Shift Shop, as I was in a fitness rut, and need a kick in the butt! I am modifying the meal plan a little, but pretty much doing it closely!
2.Donut Sunday, you know Rocco loves it! He always gets the strawberry frosted sprinkle, his fave!
3. Obsessed with OH Joy and her cute line of stuff! I swooped up these new muslin blankets for E!
4. The family that snapchats and targets together, stays together! 🙂
5. Whole Foods for dinner on the weekend, might just be a new must do! I love that we have one close now!
6. Friday night consisted of wine and girl boss time! I prepared my new virtual mind-body-soul camp, and chatted with one of my coaches part of my team. We drank together virtually, had girl talk, and talked about ideas for this group!
7. I really can’t believe these littles are mine and grateful how much Rocco has progressed with her. Nowwww, when she cries or screams, that is still very hard. That is one thing that has not really progressed, but luckily she is not one to cry lots!
8. A backpack diaper bag is a MUST when you have two littles, LOVE mine. Seriously, best idea ever!
9. A new bookstore opened up at the outlets, and we went to go check it out Sunday. Rocco and daddy were in heaven 😉
10. Fierce, Brave, and Strong! How I want my little girl to always feel and I am READY for a new week! I have had anxiety creep up pretty bad last couple days, and grateful therapy is Saturday. I am glad I can manage it, but sometimes it does affect all around me. Cheers to a new day!
Happy TUESDAY, all!
ps. I have a new GROUP starting August 21st if you want in! Email me : KatieHD31@gmail.com and let’s chat!