1.Pregnancy hormones and mood swings are REAL people. I am not sure what else to say about that, but pray for Mike.
2. Speaking of pregnancy, 9 weeks yesterday. I am going to get that 2 month post up, as soon as I don’t feel like death and can! I feel yucky, am bumping, and feel blessed.
3. I had caffeine again for the first time in 3 weeks! I felt like I could stomach a sweeter drink ( this baby likes sweets! ) so I got a cinnamon dolce latte and it was a win! Weeee! I am limiting my caffeine for sure, but some days I need it!
4. We celebrated Donut Sunday ( we do that on Sunday ) yesterday, since we didn’t get to last Sunday, and he has been so good this week! He deserved the treat! Oh, and that wild hair is getting cut this weekend!
5. Gimme all the fruit! Seriously, I am going to turn into a fruit bowl over here!
6. I was excited and proud to speak on our team call last night! Sharing my story on how consistency, failing forward, showing up, and being stronger than your struggles is KEY in your business. I learned this way before coaching, as my blog has taught me this, but I especially know HOW important it is with my coaching business. The coach business is not for the weak or people who makes excuses, and don’t show up.
7. This salad was ok. I mean you got SO little for the price, I wish it was bigger! But, it was good to try, and I good for a quick eat.
8. I have felt the WORST I ever have the past three nights, and yesterday was rough, since Rocco was EXTRA hyper and pulling me all over. I give credit to all the moms out there, it is a tough job some days! Especially days you don’t feel good! Hoping to feel good this weekend, as I really have SO much I want to do around the house and my office!
9. SO excited one of my favorite Panera Salads is BACK, and two other ones I want to try that are new! Woooohooo!
10. Weekend plans? Weekends have really been up in the air since I have been sick past three weeks, so I am not sure what is going on, It is actually supposed to rain and be cold, so I am ok with that! I mean, makes me feel better when I can’t do much and its not nice out!
Happy WEEKEND! Love you all to pieces!
What are your weekend plans?
Are you going to try the new Panera salads, or the strawberry poppyseed chicken one that is back?