1.Thank you ALL so much for all the congrats on the baby news! We are very excited, blessed, and a little scared! Hehe! I know some challenging times ahead, but I am grateful and know Gods plan will never be questioned! I am 2 months this week! I am showing so fast, hence why I announced a little early!
2. Rocco is the most flexible and funny kid I know! Like really?! LOL. He does this all the time!
3. One HUGE craving of mine and one of the very few things I can stomach, Panera Fuji Apple Chicken Salad! Mike has already picked it up for me twice this week, and I am getting it tonight! I know I should just re-create it at home, buttttttttttt it is so much better at Panera!
4. Rocco gave me one of my Mother Day gifts early yesterday! He made a beautiful ring holder for me, got a yummy chocolate bar, and beautiful car air freshener! His preschool was very nice to do this!
5. Claires had a buy three get three free headband sale, and I jumped on that baby! I LIVE in headbands, and I am sure as pregnancy goes on, they will be a daily staple! They had some really cute ones!
6. Anyone else keep pretzel sticks by their bedside? Or is that just my crazy husband and I? These have been saving me at night with my nausea as well.
7. I just ordered two new lip matte glosses with my some of sephora gift cards from my birthday! Kat Von D has great ones! I ordered lovesick and melancholia! Hoping they are as pretty on as they look in the bottle!
8. Does anyone else want to see “Bad Moms?!” I am planning to see it with friends when it comes out, or solo! I was laughing so hard at the trailer for it!
9. SO excited to announce my next 21 Day Fitness/SelfLove/Health online accountability group! These groups bring me so much JOY! Seeing my challengers check in daily, feel good about themselves, have results, makes my job so rewarding! These groups are not all about fitness, it is a group of ladies who support/motivate/inspire each other, connect, meet new friends, and something they look forward to checking in with daily!
If you want to be in my next group, email me for more info! KatieHD31@gmail.com
10. HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO all the MOMS out there! I hope you all have a beautiful day Sunday and enjoy it to the fullest! I know I am excited to spend the day with my husband, sons, and my mom!
Have a great weekend, friends! Before I go, the cookie winner is announced below! Please email me your shipping info! KatieHD31@gmail.com
WINNER: Cassandra from fitshionista.com you are the winner! Please email me!
What are your weekend plans?
Anyone else excited to see Bad Moms?!